1. Valentina Server :
It is Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is full-featured, standards-compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
2. Yanza :
It is Time Series DBMS for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Developed by Yanza. Its Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza :
|1||It is developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.||Developed by Yanza and initially released on 2015.|
|2||Its server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||Its server operating systems of Yanza is Windows.|
|3||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|4||Its Server supports .Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, programming languages.||Its supports any language that supports HTTP calls.|
|5||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||Its supports HTTP API.|
|8||Its Server has a Data Schema.||Data scheme of Yanza is schema-free.|
|9||It does not has Implementation language-C# .||There is no such implemented language.|
|10||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||Absence of transaction concept.|
|11||Its server does not hold Consistency concept.||Yanza has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|12||It has concepts of Foreign keys.||It does have concept of Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.