1. Valentina Server :
It is Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
2. Yaacomo :
It is Relational, OpenCL based in-memory database management system for real-time analytics and big data solutions was developed as a plug-and-play solution. Yaacomo is designed for efficiently utilizing the hardware via parallel computing.
Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo :
|1||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994 and Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5 .||Developed by Q2WEB GmbH and initially released on 2009.|
|2||Server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||Server operating systems of Yaacomo is Android, Linux, Windows.|
|3||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|4||Valentina Server supports .Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, programming languages.||It does not support any programming languages.|
|5||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||APIs and other access methods of Yaacomo is JDBC, ODBC.|
|6||Yes, Valentina Server has a Data Schema.||Yaacomo has a Data Schema.|
|7||It doesn’t has Implementation language-C# .||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|8||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||It has Transaction concepts- is ACID ( Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).|
|9||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||Yaacomo has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|10||Yes, It holds Foreign keys.||It holds Foreign keys.|
|11||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.||Replication methods of Yaacomo is Master-slave replication.|
|12||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.||Horizontal partitioning is a Partitioning methods of Yaacomo.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between Yaacomo and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Vertica and Yaacomo
- Difference between Transbase and Yaacomo
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yaacomo
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yaacomo
- Difference between Trafodion and Yaacomo
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.