1. Valentina Server :
It is a Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
2. Weaviate :
It is an open-source GraphQL-based Smart Graph with the core features: semantic search, automatic classification, and knowledge representation. Primary database model is Search Engine and secondary database models is Graph DBMS. It allows our data to represent in a large graph format based on the GraphQL query language. Its search graph based on a graph embedding mechanism called the Contextionary.
Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate :
|1||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.||Developed by SeMI Technologies B.V. and initially released on 2017|
|2||Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5 .||Current release on January 2020.|
|3||Server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||No such server operating systems in Weaviate .|
|4||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Search Engine and its secondary database models is Graph DBMS.|
|5||Valentina Server supports .Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, programming languages.||No such supported programming languages in Weaviate.|
|6||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||Weaviate supports GraphQL query language and RESTful HTTP/JSON API.|
|7||Yes, Valentina Server has a Data Schema.||Data Schema of Weaviate is based on maps to GraphQL interface .|
|8||It doesn’t has Implementation language-C# .||Implementation language of Weaviate is Go.|
|9||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||Absence of transaction concepts in Weaviate.|
|10||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||It has Eventual Consistency concept.|
|11||Yes, It holds Foreign keys.||It doesn’t holds Foreign keys.|
|12||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.||Replication methods of Weaviate is Master-master replication anMaster-slave replication|
|13||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.||Partitioning methods of Weaviate is Sharding.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Weaviate and WakandaDB
- Difference between Weaviate and Warp 10
- Difference between Weaviate and XAP
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Weaviate
- Difference between Trafodion and Weaviate
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Weaviate
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.