1. Valentina Server :
It is a Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
2. VoltDB :
It is distributed In-Memory NewSQL RDBMS and an ACID-compliant RDBMS that uses a shared nothing architecture. This database designed by Michael Stonebraker, Sam Madden, and Daniel Abadi. Initially VoltDB database includes graphs for cluster throughput and latency as well as CPU and memory usage. VoltDB is based on H-Store and scales with the increasing core-per-CPU counts on multi-core servers.
Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB :
|1||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.||Developed by VoltDB Inc. and initially released on 2010|
|2||Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5 .||Current release on April 2019|
|3||Server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||It has Linux, OS X Server operating systems.|
|4||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|6||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||VoltDB supports Java API, JDBC, RESTful HTTP/JSON API.|
|7||Yes, Valentina Server has a Data Schema.||Yes, VoltDB has a Data Schema.|
|8||It doesn’t has Implementation language-C# .||Implementation language of VoltDB is Java, C++.|
|9||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||Transaction concepts of VoltDB is ACID ( Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).|
|10||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||It doesn’t holds Consistency concept.|
|11||Yes, It holds Foreign keys.||No, It doesn’t holds Foreign keys.|
|12||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.||Replication methods of VoltDB is Master-master replication and Master-slave replication.|
|13||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.||It doesn’t holds sharding partitioning methods.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Virtuoso and VoltDB
- Difference between Vertica and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and VoltDB
- Difference between Transbase and VoltDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and VoltDB
- Difference between XAP and VoltDB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.