1. Virtuoso :
It is a middleware that supports management of data represented as relational tables and/or property graphs. It is a multi-model hybrid-RDBMS which holds primary database model as Graph DBMS, Native XML DBMS, Relational DBMS, RDF store, Search engine. It is designedfor taking advantages of operating system threading support and multiple CPUs. Virtuoso Object-relational database (ORDBMS) supports entity integrity and referential integrity.
2. Valentina Server :
It is a Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso :
|1||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994 and Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5 .||Developed by Virtuoso and initially released on 1998 and current release on May 2019.|
|2||Server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||Server operating systems- AIX, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Linux, OS X, Solaris, Windows.|
|3||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Graph DBMS, Native XML DBMS, Relational DBMS, RDF store, Search engine and its secondary database models is Document store..|
|5||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||Virtuoso supports ADO.NET, GeoSPARQL, HTTP API, JDBC, Jena, RDF API, ODBC, OLE DB, RDF4J API, RESTful HTTP API, Sesame REST HTTP Protocol, SOAP, webservices, WebDAV, XPath, XQuery, XSLT.|
|6||Yes, Valentina Server has a Data Schema.||Yes, Virtuoso has a Data Schema.|
|7||It doesn’t has Implementation language-C# .||Implementation language of Virtuoso is C.|
|8||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||Its transaction concept is ACID ( Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).|
|9||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||Yes, Virtuoso has Consistency concept.|
|10||Yes, It holds Foreign keys.||It holds Foreign keys.|
|11||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.||Replication methods of Virtuoso is based on Chain, star, and bi-directional replication, Master-master replication, Master-slave replication.|
|12||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.||It doesn’t holds sharding partitioning methods.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Virtuoso and VoltDB
- Difference between Vertica and Virtuoso
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Virtuoso
- Difference between Transbase and Virtuoso
- Difference between VelocityDB and Virtuoso
- Difference between Trafodion and Virtuoso
- Difference between Virtuoso and YugabyteDB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.