1. UniData, UniVerse :
It is a MultiValue database and application server with SQL mapping layer and meta database capabilities. UniData makes for easier database design, eliminating the constraints of SQL normalization. UniVerse is a component of the MultiValue application platform, Its advantages is fast, flexible data server for developing enterprise apps. UniVerse-based applications maximizing processing throughput of available resources, dynamically allocate available resources.
2. Valentina Server :
It is Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
Difference between UniData, UniVerse and Valentina Server :
|S.NO.||UniData, UniVerse||Valentina Server|
|1||Developed by Rocket Software and initially released on 1985.||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994 and Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5.|
|2||Server operating systems of UniData, UniVerse is AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows.||Linux, OS X, Windows are the Server operating system.|
|3||Primary database model is Multivalue DBMS.||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|4||UniData, UniVerse supports .Net, Basic, C, Java, programming languages.||Supports .Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, programming languages.|
|5||APIs and other access methods of UniData, UniVerse is Proprietary protocol, RESTful HTTP API, Java API, JDBC, ODBC, OLE DB, SOAP-based API.||Valentina Server supports ODBC APIs and other access methods.|
|6||UniData, UniVerse has a schema-free Data Schema.||It also has a Data Schema.|
|7||It has Implementation language C .||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|8||ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation, durability) Transaction concepts in UniData, UniVerse.||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.|
|9||Replication methods of UniData, UniVerse is Master-slave replication.||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.|
|10||UniData, UniVerse doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.|
|11||Absence of Partitioning methods in UniData, UniVerse.||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.|
|12||It does not holds Foreign keys.||It holds Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- Difference between Apache Tomcat server and Apache web server
- Difference between MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Difference between Web Browser and Web Server
- Difference between Client-Server and Peer-to-Peer Network
- Difference between Server and Workstation
- Difference between MariaDB and MS SQL Server
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.