1. Transbase :
It is a resource-optimized, high-performance, universally applicable RDBMS, developed and maintained by Transaction Software GmbH, Munich. It is a relational database management system that supports all important functions of the SQL standard. The database of Transbase is extensible via additional functions and custom data types also provides parallel execution of queries via dynamic multithreading technology.
2. Yanza :
It is Time Series DBMS for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Developed by Yanza. Its Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between Transbase and Yanza :
|1||Developed by Transaction Software GmbH and initially released on 1987 and Current release on September 2019.||Developed by Yanza and initially released on 2015.|
|2||FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, Solaris, Windows, are the server, operating systems of Transbase.||Windows is server operating systems of Yanza.|
|3||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|5||ADO.NET, JDBC, ODBC, Proprietary native API are the APIs and other access methods of Transbase.||YCQL, an SQL-based flexible-schema API with its roots in Cassandra Query Language, APIs and other access methods.|
|6||Yes, Transbase has Data Schema.||Data scheme of Yanza is schema-free.|
|7||It has Implementation language C and C++ .||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|8||Yes, Transbase has Transaction concepts.||Its doesn’t holds transaction concepts.|
|9||Replication methods of Transbase is Master-slave replication.||Absence of Replication methods in Yanza.|
|10||Transbase holds Immediate Consistency concept.||Yanza has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|11||Yes, It holds Foreign keys.||No, It doesn’t holds Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Virtuoso
- Difference between Transbase and VoltDB
- Difference between Transbase and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Transbase and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
- Difference between Transbase and Weaviate
- Difference between Transbase and Yaacomo
- Difference between Trafodion and Transbase
- Difference between Transbase and Vertica
- Difference between Transbase and VelocityDB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.