1. Transbase :
It is a resource-optimized, high-performance, universally applicable RDBMS, developed and maintained by Transaction Software GmbH, Munich. It is a relational database management system that supports all important functions of the SQL standard. The database of Transbase is extensible via additional functions and custom data types also provide parallel execution of queries via dynamic multithreading technology.
2. Yaacomo :
It is a OpenCL, Relational based in-memory database management system for real-time analytics and big data solutions was developed as a plug-and-play solution. Yaacomo was designed for efficiently utilizing the hardware via parallel computing.
Difference between Transbase and Yaacomo :
|1.||Transbase was developed by Transaction Software GmbH and initially released in 1987.||Yaacomo was developed by Q2WEB GmbH and initially released in 2009.|
|2.||FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, Solaris and Windows are the server operating systems of Transbase.||Android, Linux and Windows are server operating systems of Yaacomo.|
|3.||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|5.||ADO.NET, JDBC, ODBC, Proprietary native API are the APIs and other access methods of Transbase.||JDBC and ODBC are the APIs and other access methods of Yaacomo.|
|6.||Transbase has data schema.||Yaacomo also has a data schema.|
|7.||Implementation languages of Transbase are C and C++.||Yaacomo does not have any implementation language.|
|8.||Transbase has transaction concepts.||Yaacomo has ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) transaction concepts.|
|9.||Replication method of Transbase is Master-Slave Replication.||Replication method of Yaacomo is also Master-Slave Replication.|
|10.||Transbase holds Immediate Consistency concept.||Yaacomo also holds Immediate Consistency concept.|
|11.||There is an absence of partitioning method in Transbase.||Horizontal partitioning is the partitioning method of Yaacomo.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference between Yaacomo and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Vertica and Yaacomo
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yaacomo
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yaacomo
- Difference between Trafodion and Yaacomo
- Difference between Virtuoso and Yaacomo
- Difference between Transbase and Virtuoso
- Difference between Transbase and VoltDB
- Difference between Transbase and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Transbase and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
- Difference between Transbase and Weaviate
- Difference between Trafodion and Transbase
- Difference between Transbase and Vertica
- Difference between Transbase and VelocityDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.