1. Trafodion :
It is transactional SQL-on-Hadoop DBMS. It is a webscale SQL-on-Hadoop solution enabling transactional or operational workloads on Apache Hadoop. The name “Trafodion” pronounced as “Tra-vod-eee-on”. It is a relational database management system that runs on Apache Hadoop which provides support for transactional or operational workloads in a big data environment and for large data sets using a parallel-aware query optimizer.
2. Yanza :
It is Time Series DBMS for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications and Developed by Yanza. Its Server Operating system is Window and supports HTTP API.
Difference between Trafodion and Yanza :
|1||It is developed by Apache Software Foundation, originally developed by HP. Initially released on 2014.||It is developed by Yanza and initially released on 2015.|
|2||Linux is server, operating systems of Trafodion .||Windows is server operating systems of Yanza.|
|3||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|4||All languages supporting JDBC/ODBC/ADO.Net are programming languages.||It supports any language that supports HTTP calls.|
|5||ADO.NET, JDBC, ODBC are the APIs and other access methods of Trafodion.||YCQL, an SQL-based flexible-schema API with its roots in Cassandra Query Language, APIs and other access methods.|
|6||It has Data Schema.||Data scheme of Yanza is schema-free.|
|7||Its implementation language Java and C++ .||It does not has any implementation language.|
|8||It has ACID Transaction concepts.||Its does not has transaction concepts.|
|9||Via HBase is replication methods of Trafodion.||Absence of Replication methods in Yanza.|
|10||It holds Immediate Consistency concept.||It has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|11||It has concept of Foreign keys.||It does not has concept of Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Yanza and YugabyteDB
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Weaviate and Yanza
- Difference between Vertica and Yanza
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between ToroDB and Yanza
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and UniData,UniVerse
- Difference between Trafodion and VelocityDB
- Difference between Trafodion and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and Transbase
- Difference between Trafodion and ToroDB
- Difference between Trafodion and Weaviate
- Difference between Trafodion and XAP
- Difference between Trafodion and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Trafodion and WakandaDB
- Difference between Trafodion and Warp 10
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.