1. Trafodion :
It is a Transactional SQL-on-Hadoop DBMS. It is a webscale SQL-on-Hadoop solution enabling transactional or operational workloads on Apache Hadoop. The name “Trafodion” pronounced as “Tra-vod-eee-on”. It is a relational database management system that runs on Apache Hadoop which provides support for transactional or operational workloads in a big data environment and for large data sets using a parallel-aware query optimizer.
2. Valentina Server :
It is a Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server.
Difference Between Trafodion and Valentina Server :
|1||Developed by Apache Software Foundation, originally developed by HP and initially released on 2014.||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.|
|2||Current release on February 2019.||Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5.|
|3||Linux is server, operating systems of Trafodion .||Linux, OS X, Windows are server operating systems of Valentina Server.|
|4||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|5||All languages supporting JDBC/ODBC/ADO.Net are programming languages.||.Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET are supporting programming languages.|
|6||ADO.NET, JDBC, ODBC are the APIs and other access methods of Trafodion.||Valentina Server supports ODBC APIs and other access methods.|
|7||Trafodion has Data Schema.||It also has Data Schema.|
|8||It has Implementation language Java and C++ .||It does not has any Implementation language.|
|9||Trafodion has ACID Transaction concepts.||It does not has Transaction concepts.|
|10||Via HBase is replication methods of Trafodion.||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.|
|11||Trafodion holds Immediate Consistency concept.||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- Difference between Apache Tomcat server and Apache web server
- Difference between Trafodion and UniData,UniVerse
- Difference between Trafodion and VelocityDB
- Difference between Trafodion and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and Transbase
- Difference between Trafodion and ToroDB
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.