Traditional Marketing: Traditional marketing is old way of marketing Technique. It refers kind of promotion, advertisement, includes flyers, billboards, TV ads, radio ads, print advertisements, newspaper ads, etc. in which companies are used in the early period to market their product.
The four phases of Traditional Marketing are Intrest, Awareness, Desire, and Decision.
Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing is modern way of marketing Technique.In which we promoting, selling products and services by online marketing. It also refers to the Marketing of any kind of business through digital media and devices such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, youtube..etc.
The four phases of Digital Marketing are Planning, Conversation, Content, and Sequels.
Below is a table of differences between Traditional Markteting and Digital Marketing:
|Traditional Marketing||Digital Marketing|
|The promotion of product and services through TV, Telephone, Banner, Broadcast, Door to Door, Sponsorship etc.||The promotion of product and sevices through digital media or electronic mediume like seo, sem, ppc etc..|
|Traditional Marketing is not cost effective.||Digital Marketing is more cost effective.|
|It is not so good for Brand building.||It is efficient and fast for brand building.|
|Traditional Marketing is difficult to Measure.||Digital Marketing is easy to Measure with the help of analytics tools.|
|traditional Marketing includes..
||Digital Marketing includes..
- Difference Between Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Difference Between Niche Marketing and Mass Marketing
- Difference between Traditional and Reactive Computer System
- Difference between Traditional and Agile Software Development
- Difference between Cloud Storage and Traditional Storage
- Difference between Traditional Processing and Stream Processing
- Difference between SOP and POS in Digital Logic
- Difference Between Digital And Analog System
- Difference between Direct and Arbitrated Digital Signature
- Difference between Opening and Closing in Digital Image Processing
- Difference between Digital Light Processing (DLP) and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Projector
- GE Digital Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Difference between MP4 and MP3
- Difference between CRT and LCD
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Difference between CLI and GUI
- Difference between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference between RPC and RMI
- Difference between DDR 5 and DDR 3
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.