System Testing is done to check whether the software or product meets the specified requirements or not. It is done by both testers and developers. It contains the Testings: System testing, Integration Testing. It is done through more positive and negative teat cases.
Acceptance Testing is done after the system testing. It is used to check whether the software meets the customer requirements or not. Acceptance testing is used by testers, stakeholders as well as clients. It includes only Functional Testing and it contain two testing Alpha Testing and Beta Testing.
Difference between System Testing and Acceptance Testing:
|S.No||System Testing||Acceptance Testing|
|1.||System testing is done to check whether the software or product meets the specified requirements or not.||Acceptance testing is the type of testing which is used to check whether the software meets the customer requirements or not.|
|2.||System testing is used by developers as well as testers.||Acceptance testing is used by testers, stakeholders as well as clients.|
|3.||System Testing is both functional and non-functional testing.||Acceptance testing is only functional testing.|
|4.||System Testing is the constitute of System and integration testing.||Acceptance testing is the constitute of alpha and beta testing.|
|5.||System testing is done before the Acceptance testing.||Acceptance testing is done after the System testing.|
|6.||System testing is the constitute of positive as well as negative test cases.||Acceptance Testing is the constitute of positive test cases.|
|7.||In system testing, system is checked for dummy inputs.||In acceptance testing, system is checked for random inputs.|
- Difference between Unit Testing and System Testing
- Acceptance Testing | Software Testing
- Difference between Black Box Testing and Gray Box Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Difference between Performance Testing and Load Testing
- Difference between Volume Testing and Load Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and Sandwich Testing
- Difference between Stress Testing and Volume Testing
- Difference between Load Testing and Stress Testing
- Software Engineering | Differences between Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing
- Software Engineering | Comparison between Regression Testing and Re-Testing
- Differences between White Box Testing and Gray Box Testing
- Differences between Black Box Testing vs White Box Testing
- Graphical User Interface Testing (GUI) Testing
- System Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.