React uses a declarative paradigm that makes it easier to reason about your application and aims to be both efficient and flexible. It designs simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right component when your data changes. The declarative view makes your code more predictable and easier to debug.
Features of React js:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Features of Angular:
- Accessibility: It provides easier access as it holds ARIA- enabled components.
- Templates: Angular holds several templates to create UI views in a much faster manner by providing and suggesting some syntax.
- Testing: The program here is broken into several chunks which makes it easier to test. Testing is performed by the protractor in this case.
Though both react js and angular seems similar there is significant contrast that differentiates both React.js and Angular.
|Architecture||React.js is more simplified as it follows MVC- Model View Control. This like angular includes features such as navigation but this can be achieved only with certain libraries like Redux and Flux. Needs more configuration and integration.||The architecture of angular on the other hand is a bit complex as it follows MVVM models- Model View Model. This includes lots of tools and other features required for navigation, routing, and various other functionalities.|
|Preference:||React.js is preferred when the dynamic content needed is intensive. As react js holds more of straightforward programming and since it is reliable many apps such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter still prefer to react js over angular.||Angular is platform-independent and hence is compatible to work in any platform. Hence, an the HTML app which is compatible with all the browsers can prefer angular. One major app which uses angular is YouTube.|
|Dependency Injection||React.js Does not use Dependency Injection concept.||Angular Hierarchical Dependency Injection system used.|
Note: Angular is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of ReactJS, it is good at bigger application. If you are a beginner or have less coding practice also if you want stability for your project you can go with ReactJS.