React uses a declarative paradigm that makes it easier to reason about your application and aims to be both efficient and flexible. It designs simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right component when your data changes. The declarative view makes your code more predictable and easier to debug.
Features of React js:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Features of Angular:
- Accessibility:It provides easier access as it holds ARIA- enabled components.
- Templates: Angular holds several templates to create UI views in a much faster manner by providing and suggesting several syntax.
- Testing: The program here is broken into several chunks which makes it easier to test. Testing is performed by the protractor in this case.
Though both react js and angular seems similar there is significant contrast that differentiates both React.js and Angular.
|Architecture||React js is more simplified as it follows MVC- Model View Control. This like angular includes features such as navigation but this can be achieved only with certain libraries like Redux and Flux.Needs more configuration and integration.||Architecture of angular on the other hand is a bit complex as it follows MVVM models- Model View View Model. This includes lots of tools and other features required for navigation, routing and various other functionalities.|
|Preference :||React js is preferred when the dynamic content needed is intensive. As react js holds more of a straightforward programming and since it is reliable many apps such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter still prefer to react js over angular.||Angular is platform-independent and hence is compatible to work in any platform. Hence app which is compatible with all the browsers can prefer angular. One major app which uses angular is Youtube.|
|Dependency Injection||Reacj.js Does not use Dependency Injection concept.||Angular Hierarchical Dependency Injection system used.|
Note: Angular is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of ReactJS, it is good at bigger application. If you are a beginner or have less coding practice also if you want stability for your project you can go with ReactJS.
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- ReactJS | Components
- ReactJS | Router
- ReactJS | ReactDOM
- ReactJS | Components - Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.