Difference between React.js and Angular.js
In this article, we will learn about React js & angular, along with discussing the significant distinction that differentiates Angular from React js.
Features of React js:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Example: This example demonstrates the simple React js syntax.
Features of Angular:
- Accessibility: It provides easier access as it holds ARIA-enabled components.
- Templates: Angular holds several templates to create UI views in a much faster manner by providing and suggesting some syntax.
- Testing: The program here is broken into several chunks which makes it easier to test. Testing is performed by the protractor in this case.
Example: This example demonstrates the simple Angular program.
Difference between React.js & Angular:
Though both react js and angular seems similar, but still there is significant contrast that differentiates both React.js and Angular, which is given below.
Angular is a framework. Angular updates the Real DOM and the data flow is ensured in the architecture in both directions.
React.js is more simplified as it follows MVC ie., Model View Control. This like angular includes features such as navigation but this can be achieved only with certain libraries like Redux and Flux. Needs more configuration and integration.
The architecture of angular on the other hand is a bit complex as it follows MVVM models ie., Model View-ViewModel. This includes lots of tools and other features required for navigation, routing, and various other functionalities.
Angular, on the other, is a mere subset of HTML.
React.js is preferred when the dynamic content needed is intensive. As react js holds more straightforward programming and since it is reliable many apps such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter still prefer to react js over angular.
Angular is platform-independent and hence is compatible to work in any platform. Hence, the HTML app which is compatible with all the browsers can prefer angular. One major app which uses angular is YouTube.
Written in Microsoft’s Typescript language, which is a superset of ECMAScript 6 (ES6).
React.js Does not use the Dependency Injection concept.
Angular Hierarchical Dependency Injection system used.
Note: Angular is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of ReactJS, it is good at bigger applications. If you are a beginner or have less coding practice also if you want stability for your project you can go with ReactJS.