Difference between Preact and Angular
Angular: Angular is the frontend framework that was developed by Google. It does help in the fast development of the applications and is based on the MVC framework. Angular is completely written in Typescript.
- There is a two way binding in angular JS
- Dependency injection and data binding reduce the amount of code to be written.
- Service worker support is provided by angular.
Preact: While Preact is the library that is used to develop the frontend or the user Interface. Preact is lightweight and 3kB in size, it is the alternative for reactJS having the same ES6 API.
- It is a lightweight library for React JS
- It provides most of the features of react JS and still is much small as compared to reactJS
- It renders data quickly and much efficiently.
Difference between Preact and Angular: