Related with the real life objects and their properties. OOP Concepts:
1. Class and Objects 2. Data abstraction 3. Encapsulation 4. Polymorphism 5. Inheritance
Related with the conventional style. This approach is also known as the top-down approach. In this approach, a program is divided into functions that perform specific tasks. This approach is mainly used for medium-sized applications. Data is global, and all the functions can access global data. The basic drawback of the procedural programming approach is that data is not secured because data is global and can be accessed by any function. Program control flow is achieved through function calls and go to statements.
Difference between OOP and POP:
|Object oriented.||Structure oriented.|
|Program is divided into objects.||Program is divided into functions.|
|Bottom-up approach.||Top-down approach.|
|Inheritance property is used.||Inheritance is not allowed.|
|It uses access specifier.||It doesn’t use access specifier.|
|Encapsulation is used to hide the data.||No data hiding.|
|Concept of virtual function.||No virtual function.|
|C++, Java.||C, Pascal.|
- Difference between H.323 and SIP
- Difference between LAN, MAN and WAN
- Difference between MAN and WAN
- Difference between LAN and MAN
- Difference Between SEO and SEM
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between Blu-ray and DVD
- Difference between 1G and 2G
- What's difference between MMU and MPU?
- Difference between LAN and WAN
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference between CLI and GUI
- Difference Between BFS and DFS
- Difference between CD and DVD
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Santosh Kumar 7