1. OneDrive :
OneDrive or Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting and synchronization service provided by the Microsoft. It gives the convenience to users for storing files, personal data and for sharing files. It offers 5 GB free storage space. It was launched by Microsoft in 2007. It is mostly used by professional workers to store the data related to work which might need more security.
2. Zetta :
Zetta is a file synchronization service and cloud based backup storage service which is provided by Zetta Incorporation. It was developed by Jeff Whitehead, Lou Montulli and Jason Harrison. It is majorly used in small and medium sized businesses and enterprises. It does not provide freeware version. It is majorly used for storing professional data and not personal data. It was launched in 2008.
Difference between OneDrive and Zetta :
|It is owned by Microsoft Incorporation.||It is owned by Zetta Incorporation.|
|It was launched in 2007.||It was launched in 2008.|
|It offers 5 GB free storage space.||It does not offer freeware service.|
|It was developed by Microsoft.||It was developed by Jeff Whitehead, Lou Montulli and Jason Harrison.|
|It is a file hosting service.||It is a file synchronization service.|
|It provides cloud storage service.||It provides cloud based backup service.|
|It is used by individuals, small and larger enterprises.||It is used by small and medium sized enterprises.|
|It provides storage service for personal data.||It does not provide service for personal data and is used for professional work only.|
|It supports file versioning.||It does not support file versioning.|
|It is supported by Windows, OS X, Linux, Android and iOS.||It is supported by Windows, OS X and Linux.|
|It has freeware version.||It does not have freeware version.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Dropbox and OneDrive
- Difference between OneDrive and HCL Connections
- Difference between Backblaze B2 and Zetta
- Difference between OneDrive and Wasabi
- Difference between Box and Zetta
- Difference between OneDrive and CloudMe
- Difference between Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive
- Difference between Yandex Disk and Zetta
- Difference between OneDrive and Amazon Drive
- Difference between OneDrive and iCloud
- Difference between OneDrive and Amazon S3
- Difference between OneDrive and Baidu Cloud
- Difference between OneDrive and Box
- Difference between OneDrive and Backblaze B2
- Difference between OneDrive and Jumpshare
- Difference between OneDrive and MediaFire
- Difference between OneDrive and Mega
- Difference between OneDrive and SecureSafe
- Difference between OneDrive and SugarSync
- Difference between Zetta and ZumoDrive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.