Angular JS is an open source web application development framework developed by Google. It provides support for developing dynamic and single page web applications.
|It is used to build single-page client-side applications.||It is used to build fast, scalable server-side and client-side networking applications.|
|Ideal for developing highly active and interactive web apps.||Ideal for developing small size projects.|
|The developer only need to add the AngularJS file to use it in his application.||The developer need to install the NodeJS on his computer system.|
|It is based on the model-view-controller design pattern and embraces that pattern completely.||It is single threaded meaning the web requests and processed and run on the same thread.|
|AngularJS is a Web Framework.||NodeJS provides different Web Frameworks like Socket.io, Hapi.js, Meteor.js, Express.js, and Sails.js|
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- Which One is Most Demanding Back-End Web Framework between Laravel , NodeJS and Django ?
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Difference between Directive and Component in AngularJS
- Difference between Template and TemplateURL in AngularJS
- Difference between AngularJs and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- Nodejs | authentication using Passportjs and passport-local-mongoose
- 7 Famous Apps Built on NodeJS: Reasons and Benefits
- NodeJs CRUD Operations Using Mongoose and MongoDB Atlas
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.