Angular JS is an open source web application development framework developed by Google. It provides support for developing dynamic and single page web applications.
|It is used to build single-page client-side applications.||It is used to build fast and scalable server side networking applications.|
|Ideal for developing highly active and interactive web apps.||Ideal for developing small size projects.|
|The developer only need to add the AngularJS file to use it in his application.||The developer need to install the NodeJS on his computer system.|
|AngularJS is a Web Framework.||NodeJS provides different Web Frameworks like Socket.io, Hapi.js, Meteor.js, Express.js, and Sails.js|
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Nodejs | DNS
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Nodejs | Web Crawling using Cheerio
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Encrypting Data in NodeJS
- Nodejs – Connect Mysql with Node app
- Cowsay in Nodejs using Requests library
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
- Registration Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- NodeJS | Building simple REST API in express
- Nodejs - Connect MongoDB with Node app using MongooseJS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.