Features of Node.js: There are other programming languages also which we can use to build back-end services so what makes Node.js different I am going to explain.
- It’s easy to get started and can be used for prototyping and agile development
- It provides fast and highly scalable services
- Source code cleaner and consistent.
- Large ecosystem for open source library.
- It has an Asynchronous or Non-blocking nature.
Code: Here is an example of how to include the HTTP module to build the server.
Features of React.js: Here are some features that make React.js different from other programming languages:
- React components have reusable codes that make it simple to use and learn.
- React components are reusable which helps while working on larger scale projects and has its own logic and controls.
- One-way data binding provides better control throughout the application.
- The virtual DOM uses the ReactDOM library which ideally/virtually, represents UI and keeps in the memory and syncs with the real DOM.
- DOM has a smoother and faster performance due to virtual components.
Difference between Node.js and React.js:
|Node.js used as a back-end framework||React is used for developing user interfaces.|
|It supports the Model–view–controller (MVC) framework.||Does not support the Model–view–controller (MVC) framework.|
|Node.js handles requests and authentication from the browser, make database calls, etc.||It makes API calls and processes in-browser data.|
|Here the Real-time data streaming is handled easily.||In React complex architecture makes it hard to keep track of the traditional approach.|
|There is no DOM (Document Object Model) concept that is Used.||Here the Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) is Used that makes it faster.|
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Which One is Most Demanding Back-End Web Framework between Laravel , NodeJS and Django ?
- ReactJS | Importing and Exporting
- ReactJS | Basics of ES, Babel and npm
- ReactJS | AJAX and API
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- Nodejs | authentication using Passportjs and passport-local-mongoose
- 7 Famous Apps Built on NodeJS: Reasons and Benefits
- NodeJs CRUD Operations Using Mongoose and MongoDB Atlas
- ReactJS | Introduction to JSX
- ReactJS | ReactDOM
- ReactJS | Rendering Elements
- ReactJS | Components
- ReactJS | Components - Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bunnyram19