Magento: Magento is a powerful open-source e-commerce web application written in PHP. It was developed by Magento, inc 31 march 2008. Magento was built using Zend framework, it uses entity attribute value(EAV) database model to store value and there is an only free version available by Magento community edition. Magento provides the power to manage e-commerce stores by providing incorporate working with resources like categories, product, and sales order. Magento is a highly flexible and customizable framework.
Difference Between Magento and WordPress:
|Mangeto is developed for creating online-commerce store.||WordPress is used to create blogs, business website and simple online store using thrid party plugins.|
|Mangento has a more complex installation process.||WordPress is easy to install and easy to use as CMS.|
|Mangeto have an advanced data protection.||WordPress have a Basic data protection.|
|In Magento, build in tools for basic and advanced seo optimization.||In WordPress, for seo use thrid party plugin.|
|Magento is larges comprises from CMS pages.||It is created from post and pages.|
|It is more secure as compared to WordPress.||It is less secure as compared to Magento.|
|It Includes Marketing, Promotions, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Site Management, Catalog Management, Catalog Browsing, Product Browsing, Checkout, Payment, Shipping, and Order Management.||It Includes Simplicity, Flexibility, Publish with Ease, Publishing Tools, User Management, Media Management, Full Standards Compliance, Easy Theme System.|
- Difference between Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress
- Difference between Bootstrap and Wordpress
- WordPress Themes And Plugins
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part - 1)
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part – 2)
- Making your WordPress Website More Secure
- WordPress | Introduction
- Step by Step guide to Write your own WordPress Template
- Step by step guide to make your first Wordpress Plugin
- How to backup WordPress database ?
- How to Launch a WordPress Website using Amazon EC2 Server ?
- How to perform wordpress security auditing?
- 11 Effective Ways For Hardening WordPress
- How to add a PHP page to WordPress?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to enable customers to know if your wordpress website delivers at their pincode or not?
- Difference between node.js require and ES6 import and export
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.