Differences between lodash and underscore:
Different basic commands of lodash and underscore having same functionality:
It checks if the predicate returns TRUE for any element of the collection.
It checks if the predicate returns TRUE for all elements of the collection.
It creates a function that invokes the given functions from right to left.
It looks through the list and returns the first value that matches all of the key-value pairs listed in properties.
It returns a key for each element in the list and returns an object with an index of each item.
It calls the method named by method name on each value in the list.
It transforms the value of each property in turn.
It returns the index at which value can be found in the array, or -1 if the value is not present in the array.
It looks through each value in the list and returns an array of all the values that match the key-value pairs listed in properties.
It converts an object into a list of key-value pairs.
- Lodash or Underscore - pick, pickBy, omit, omitBy
- Underscore.js | _.difference() with Examples
- Lodash | _.nth() Method
- Lodash | _.xor() Method
- Lodash | _.take() Method
- Lodash | _.sampleSize() Method
- Lodash | _.takeRight() Method
- Lodash | _.clone() Method
- Lodash | _.pull() Method
- Lodash | _.differenceWith() Method
- Lodash | _.head() Method
- Lodash | _.remove() Method
- Lodash | _.pullAt() Method
- Lodash | _.cloneDeep() Method
- Lodash | _.pullAll() Method
- Lodash | _.zipWith() Method
- Lodash | _.sortedLastIndex() Method
- Lodash | _.zipObject() Method
- Lodash | _.fromPairs() Method
- Lodash | _.tail() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.