Features of GWT:
- GWT allows easy integration with Junit and Maven.
- GWT is a framework to build a large scale and high-performance web application.
Features of ReactJS:
- It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Developers from everywhere throughout the world are placing in an exertion to include significantly more features.
- It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Difference between GWT and React :
|React have dynamic typing.||It does not have dynamic typing.|
|In React complex architecture makes it hard to keep track of the traditional approach.||Real-time data streaming is handled easily.|
|React is developed by Jordan Walke, Denis Popov.||GWT is developed by Google.|
|React has majority of development done by user.||GWT has very few users.|
|It makes API calls and processes in-browser data.||GWT handles requests and authentication from the browser, make database calls, etc.|
|React has MVC as design pattern.||GWT has Model View Presenter Activities and Places.|
|React doesn’t have WYSIWYG editor.||GWT has WYSIWYG editor.|
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- ReactJS | State in React
- Introduction to React-Redux
- Why You Should Choose React Native?
- Android & iOS App development using React Native with Expo
- What is the difference between React Native and React?
- Guess the number with React
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- How to Use Particles.js in React Project ?
- React.js | Uncontrolled Vs Controlled Inputs
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- File uploading in React.js
- Introduction to React Hooks
- Difference between Fetch and Axios.js for making http requests
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?
- 7 React Best Practices Every Web Developer Should Follow
- How to display a PDF as an image in React app using URL?
- React Native | Expo - BarCodeScanner
- How to add Statefull component without constructor class in React?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.