Features of GWT:
- GWT allows easy integration with Junit and Maven.
- GWT is a framework to build a large scale and high-performance web application.
Features of ReactJS:
- It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Developers from everywhere throughout the world are placing in an exertion to include significantly more features.
- It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Difference between GWT and React :