1. Field Marketing :
Field marketing are the marketing in which the products are shown in front of customers. It is also called direct selling or direct marketing. Field marketing are the marketing that are carried out by highly trained marketers that contribute to the brand building, customer relationship management, lead generation efforts of client or a company.
Examples of field marketing are food and beverage, electronic and appliances, mobile phones etc.
Advantages of Field Marketing :
- It can be highly cost-effective.
- It allows you to connect directly with consumers.
- It provides you with potentially valuable insights.
2. Digital Marketing :
Digital marketing are the marketing in which we sells the products and services online for targeting more audiences. Digital marketing an online marketing which are helps in which we generate more return on investment (ROI).
Examples of digital marketing are SEO, SEM, Affiliate marketing etc.
Advantages of Digital Marketing :
- It also highly cost-effective.
- It allows to connects more and more customer.
- It helps in increasing brand locality and driving sales.
Difference between Field Marketing and Digital Marketing :
|Field marketing||Digital marketing|
|Field marketing is a direct marketing.||Digital marketing is an online marketing.|
|It may be one-way or two-way communication.||Communication by using digital media such as blogs, ads, website.|
|Face-to-face marketing.||Marketing are done by using media such as blogs, ads, etc.|
|It helps in supporting of marketing operations.||It helps in supporting of marketing operations.|
|It requires specialized workers.||It requires SEO skilled workers.|
|It helps in generating revenue and ROI.||It also helps in generating revenue.|
|It reaches to limited customers.||It reaches to more and more audiences.|
- Difference Between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Difference Between Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Difference Between Niche Marketing and Mass Marketing
- Difference between Inbound Marketing and Outbound Marketing
- Difference between E-mail marketing and Affiliate marketing
- Difference between Online marketing and Offline marketing in SEO
- Difference between Traditional Marketing Concept and Modern Marketing Concept
- Cybersecurity Challenges In Digital Marketing - Take These Steps To Overcome
- Different Types of Digital Marketing
- Difference between Near Field Communication (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- How location-based marketing influence the Audience?
- Viral Marketing is not What we Thought
- Difference between Opening and Closing in Digital Image Processing
- Difference Between Digital And Analog System
- Difference between Digital Light Processing (DLP) and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Projector
- Difference between Direct and Arbitrated Digital Signature
- Difference between SOP and POS in Digital Logic
- Difference between Analog Computer and Digital Computer
- Difference between Analog Communication and Digital Communication
- Top 5 best Programming Languages for Artificial Intelligence field
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.