Difference between E-mail marketing and Affiliate marketing
1. E-mail marketing :
E-mail marketing is a marketing strategy that uses e-mails as a tool to deliver commercial messages to target the customers and generate sales.
E-mail marketing is the fusion of information technology in the process of creating, communicating and delivering value to the customers.
The advantages and disadvantages of e-mail marketing are :
- E-mail marketing is a cost effective marketing.
- E-mail marketing is scalable cab be use to reach large audience or smaller targeted list.
- E-mail marketing are flexible in design.
- E-mail marketing is easily shareable.
- E-mail marketing are helps in conversion and increased sales.
- Commercial e-mails or ‘spam’ irritates consumer.
- Poorly designed e-mails may not get delivered.
- Sometimes size issues are occur in which file need to be small enough to download quickly.
- E-mails must be designed so that it appears as it should across multiple devices and e-mail providers.
- E-mail marketing be resources and skill.
2. Affiliate marketing :
Affiliate marketing is the performance based marketing in which we earns by promoting other people’s (or campaigns products).
Affiliate marketing is a popular techniques to drive more sales and generate significant online revenues. It is beneficial to both brands and affiliate marketers.
The advantages and disadvantages of affiliate marketing are :
- It provides wider place to sell their products and services which result in more customer and more sales.
- It provides an easy way to create additional sources of income for websites publishers and owners.
- It does not required a sizable investment on the part of affiliate.
- By few hors of words we can generate more money.
- It does not allow customers to physically by the product.
- Sometimes affiliates may engage in false and misleading advertising to in order to get sales commissions.
- Merchants may incur high commissions costs.
- Merchants may promise high commissions to attract new customers.
- Dishonest may arbitrarily close down programs without informing the affiliates and without passing commissions.
- Many false advertising logs or brands affect the customers needs.
Difference between E-mail marketing and affiliate marketing :
E-mail marketing Affiliate marketing Engaging the customer by sending and receiving the e-mails. Affiliate marketing is earning money through promoting or advertising products. E-mail marketing helps in targeting the customers and increases the sales. It is a type of marketing based on leads and sales. E-mail marketing reduces cost. Affiliate marketing is that which completely performance based marketing. It helps in increasing return on investment (ROI) In affiliate marketing it is easy to measure click through rate (CTR). It provides easy integration with other marketing. It is also called free brand exposure. It also called automation simplifies operational task. Affiliate marketing are also targets the customers. It helps in increasing brand awareness. It is also called umbrellas of search engine optimization.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up