Django is a web-based Python program that enables you to easily build powerful web applications. It offers built-in features for everything from the Django Admin Interface, the default database i.e. SQLlite3, etc.
Python is a high-level, interpret object-oriented programming language that has large enormous library support making the implementation of various programs and algorithms easy. It has a set of language and object-oriented approach aims to help programmers to write clear, logical code for various projects.
Difference between Django and Python:
|It is a web framework.||It is a programming language.|
|It is developed by Django Software Foundation.||It is developed by Python Software Foundation.|
|It was released in 2005.||It was released in 1991.|
|It is written in C language.||It is also written in C language but the default implementation is called CPython.|
|It is used for web development||It is used to develop frameworks like Django, Flask etc.|
|It is basically an MVC(Model View Controller) framework built on top of Python.||It is basically an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language which runs on the compiler level.|
|It is mostly used in web based application and servers.||It is used to create a web application, data analysis, artificial intelligence software development, etc.|
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Connect Django Project to MongoDB using Django
- Styling Django Forms with django-crispy-forms
- Adding Tags Using Django-Taggit in Django Project
- Difference Between Django and Node.js
- Difference between Django and PHP
- Differences Between Django vs Laravel
- Differences between Django and Ruby On Rails
- Differences Between Django vs Flask
- Python | User groups with Custom permissions in Django
- Python | Django Admin Interface
- Python | Django-allauth setup and Configuration
- Python Django | Google authentication and Fetching mails from scratch
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- Intermediate fields in Django | Python
- Views In Django | Python
- Python | Sessions framework using django
- Python | Django News App
- Django Migrations | Python
- Python | Relational fields in Django models
- Django URL patterns | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.