Data mining: Data mining is the method of analyzing expansive sums of data in an exertion to discover relationships, designs, and insights. These designs, concurring to Witten and Eibemust be “meaningful in that they lead to a few advantages, more often than not a financial advantage.” Data in data mining is additionally ordinarily quantitative particularly when we consider the exponential development in data delivered by social media later a long time, i.e. big-data.
Data Visualization: Data Visualization is the representation of data within the frame of the chart, chart, picture, etc. These are made as the visual representation of information. It makes a difference a parcel to choice makes to see the analytics displayed outwardly, so they can work in like manner and can get a handle on the troublesome concept or recognize modern designs.
Below is a table of differences between Data Mining and Data Visualization:
|Data Mining||Data Visualization|
|Searches and produces a reasonable result from huge information chunks.||Gives a basic diagram of complex information|
|This is often has diverse applications and favored for web search engines.||Preferred for information determining and forecasts|
|Data mining Comes beneath data science.||Data Visualization Comes beneath the range of data science|
|Worked with web computer program frameworks or applications .||Supports and works way better in complex data examinations and applications|
|Modern innovation but underdeveloped.||More valuable in genuine time information estimating|
|Numerous algorithms exist in utilizing data mining.||No require of utilizing any algorithms|
|Runs on any web-enabled stage or with any applications .||Irrespective of equipment or computer program, it gives visual data|
|Application is display satellite data information, research results information, scientifically studied data||The applications of the Information mining are web search engines, retail, money related and banking businesses, government organizations etc.|
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Visualization
- Difference Between Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- Difference Between Data Mining and Data Analysis
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Mining
- Difference between Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Difference Between Data Mining and Text Mining
- Difference Between Big Data and Data Mining
- Difference Between Data Mining and Web Mining
- Difference Between Data Mining and Statistics
- Difference between Data Mining and OLAP
- How Data Visualization Enables us to Monitor COVID-19 Data?
- Difference Between Data mining and Machine learning
- Difference between Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Difference between Spatial and Temporal Data Mining
- Data Mining: Data Warehouse Process
- Types of Sources of Data in Data Mining
- Data Mining: Data Attributes and Quality
- Data Integration in Data Mining
- Data Reduction in Data Mining
- Data Preprocessing in Data Mining
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.