console.log( message )
Parameters: This method accepts a single parameter which can be an array, an object or any message.
Return value: This method returns the value of the given parameter.
console.dir() Method: The console.dir() method is used to get the list of object properties of a specified object. These object properties also have child objects, from which you can inspect for further information.
console.dir( object )
Parameters: This method accepts single parameter which holds the object element.
Note: The output of console.log() method is similar to HTML-like result while the output of console.dir() method is similar to JSON-like tree.
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- What is the difference between MEAN.js and MEAN.io?
- What is the difference between (NaN != NaN) & (NaN !== NaN)?
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- Difference between “!==” and “==!” in PHP
- Difference Between Blu-Ray and DVD
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Difference between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- Difference between npm and yarn
- What is the difference between Perl and PHP ?
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between 2D and 3D Shapes
- What is the difference between the | and || or operator in php?
- Difference between Where and Group By