console.log( message )
Parameters: This method accepts a single parameter which can be an array, an object or any message.
Return value: This method returns the value of the given parameter.
console.dir() Method: The console.dir() method is used to get the list of object properties of a specified object. These object properties also have child objects, from which you can inspect for further information.
console.dir( object )
Parameters: This method accepts single parameter which holds the object element.
Note: The output of console.log() method is similar to HTML-like result while the output of console.dir() method is similar to JSON-like tree.
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- Difference between “!==” and “==!” in PHP
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- What is the difference between (NaN != NaN) & (NaN !== NaN)?
- What is the difference between the | and || or operator in php?
- Difference between Where and Group By
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- Difference between "." and "#" selector in CSS
- What is the difference between CSS and SCSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.