1. C++ :
C++ or CPP is a general-purpose statically typed object-oriented programming language. In 1980, C++ was developed by by Bjarne Stroustrup at bell laboratories of AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph) as an extension to the C language. This seed has expanded since then and had become one of the most well-known and used language all over the world. C++ is built for pretty much everything except the web. Primarily it is used for game development and embedded programming. C++ is successfully used by Evernote, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Opera, NASA, Facebook, etc.
- C++ also has the features like polymorphism, data encapsulation etc.
- We can also run C programs in C++.
- Low-level language while also being easier to learn.
- Has unions and structures
- Gives the user control over the memory
- One of the largest community
- Control over the memory makes the code prone to errors.
- Memory leakage
- No garbage memory collector
- No support for the built-in thread feature
- In Web, it is hard to debug
- Very fast as it runs on the web browser
- JIT(just-in-time) compilation allows to directly run code
- Easy to learn
- Large community base
- Lots of libraries
- Issues with client-side security
- Code is visible to everyone
- Small error can take down the whole website
- Debugging is not easy