1. Bootstrap :
Bootstrap is open source framework which is used to develop responsive website and design. Bootstrap is also called an updated version of CSS. It is most popular framework for building responsive, mobile first site and application which works on grid system system for creating page layout through the series of rows and columns. It is compatible with all modern browsers.
2. WordPress :
WordPress is an online open source tools which is written on PHP and it is used to create website and it is based on Content Management System(CMS). WordPress is a highly customizable and has literally thousands of plugin so you can use your website. It is used by approximately 75 million websites and the plugin of WordPress is highly flexible and simple interface, which reduces development cost and deployment time.
Difference between Bootstrap and WordPress :
|Bootstrap is developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton 19 August, 2011.||WordPress is developed by Matt Mullenweg 27 May, 2003|
|Bootstrap is free open source CSS framework which is used to develop responsive Websites.||WordPress is also free open source Content Management System(CMS), which is used to develop dynamic website.|
|Bootstrap is front-end framework which is used for designing and user interface of website.||WordPress used both front-end and back-end for creating website.|
|In Bootstrap there is no features of pre-existing theme.||In WordPress you have lots of pre-existing themes which is used to create dynamic website.|
|For developing website on Bootstrap you must have the knowledge of coding and strong understanding of HTML, CSS.||In WordPress you must know the customization of site and drag and drop features, which is easy as compared to Bootstrap.|
|In Bootstrap there is grid system to adjust the webpages on different section of website.||In WordPress we use drag and drop system for creating website.|
|SEO is not provide by Bootstrap.||WordPress is SEO friendly.|
- Difference Between Magento and WordPress
- Difference between Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference Between CSS and Bootstrap
- WordPress | Introduction
- How to backup WordPress database ?
- WordPress Themes And Plugins
- How to perform wordpress security auditing?
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part - 1)
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part – 2)
- Making your WordPress Website More Secure
- Step by Step guide to Write your own WordPress Template
- Step by step guide to make your first Wordpress Plugin
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Panels
- Bootstrap 4 | Accordian
- Bootstrap 4 | Nav-pills
- How to set the button alignment in Bootstrap ?
- How to position a Bootstrap popover ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : the_coder95