It was originally designed by a twitter employee, and was known as Twitter Blueprint. In 2011,it’s official version was launched with the name Bootstrap.
Why use it?
There are many reason’s why bootstrap is leading the web frameworks race,some of them are:
- Reusability: Bootstrap contains ready made components,CSS styles and plugins that can be included directly into our code.Hence we can make use of these components and styles in our code,which will save time and helps in rapid development of the website/we app.
- Mobile-first: The main priority when we make a website using bootstrap is to be mobile responsive.Mobile-first basically means that we build the website from a smartphone level and then scale it up to conform to the bigger sizes.
- Easy to get started: It is easy to get started as it only requires the knowledge of HTML and CSS only.
- Open source: It is open source in nature and completely free to download.
- Great Grid system: Bootstrap makes use of the powerful 12 column grid system which is easy to use and is very consistent.
AngularJs was originally developed in 2008-2009 by Misko hevery and Adam abrons, and is now maintained by Google.
Why use it?
- Time saving:AngularJs allows us to work with components and hence we can use them again which saves time and unnecessary code.
- Ready to use template:AngularJs is mainly plain HTML, and it mainly makes use of the plain HTML template and passes it to the DOM and then the AngularJS compiler. It traverses the templates and then they are ready to use.
Key Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
Some head to head differences between AngularJs and Bootstrap are mentioned below: