Bluetooth was developed under IEEE 802.15.1, which is used for providing wireless communication through radio signals. Whereas UWB stands for Ultra-Wide Band which uses BPSK and QPSK modulation techniques.
The most distinction between Bluetooth and UWB is in air interface. In Bluetooth for communication common methodology is used whereas in UWB impulse coaching is used for communication. Another distinction is that Bluetooth use carrier regarding a 2GHz (pair of gigacycle) however ultra-wide band use impulse that use information measure regarding (1-40GHz) one to forty gigacycle or a lot of .
Let’s see the difference between Bluetooth and UWB:
|1.||Bluetooth has no full form.||While UWB stands for Ultra-Wide Band.|
|2.||The frequency range supported in bluetooth vary from 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz.||While the frequency range supported in UWB vary from 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz.|
|3.||There are seventy nine RF channels in bluetooth.||While there are 1 to 15 RF channel in UWB.|
|4.||It uses GFSK modulation technique.||Whereas it uses BPSK and QPSK modulation techniques.|
|5.||There is maximum of 8 cell nodes in bluetooth.||Whereas there is also maximum of 8 cell nodes in UWB.|
|6.||Bluetooth require low bandwidth.||While it requires high bandwidth.|
|7.||The radio signal range of bluetooth is ten meters.||Whereas in UWB this range is also ten meters.|
|8.||Bluetooth was developed under IEEE 802.15.1.||Whereas it was developed under IEEE 802.15.3a.|
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Difference between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Difference between Bluetooth and Zigbee
- Different versions of Bluetooth
- Difference between DAS and NAS
- Difference Between DAS and SAN
- Difference between PNG and GIF
- Difference between RPC and RMI
- Difference between LAN and MAN
- Difference between ELT and ETL
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference between 4NF and 5NF
- Difference between MP4 and MP3
- Difference between IoT and M2M
- Difference between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference Between SMO and SEO
- Difference between LAN, MAN and WAN
- Difference Between GIT and SVN
- Difference between DFA and NFA
- Difference between PIP and HLP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : manmeetjuneja5