Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence is based on the human insights that can be decided in a way that can machine can effortlessly actualize the tasks, from the basic to those that are indeed more complex. The reason for manufactured insights is learning, problem-solving, reasoning, and perception.
This term may be connected to any machines which show related to a human intellect such as examination and decision-making and increments the efficiency.
AI covers assignments like robotics, control systems, face recognition, scheduling, data mining, and numerous others.
Human Intelligence: Human intelligence or the behaviour of the human being has come to past experiences and the doings based upon situation, environment. And it is completely based upon the ability to change his/her own surroundings through knowledge which we gained.
It gives diverse sorts of information. It can provide data on things related to the particular aptitude and knowledge, which can be another human subject, or, within the case of locators and spies, diplomatic data to which they had to get to. So, after concluding all it can give data on interpersonal connections and arrange of interest.
Below is a table of differences between Artificial intelligence and Human intelligence:
|Feature||Artificial Intelligence||Human Intelligence|
|Emergence||AI is an advancement made by human insights; its early improvement is credited to Norbert Weiner who theorized on criticism mechanisms.||On the other hand, human creatures are made with the intrinsic capacity to think, reason, review, etc.|
|Pace/Rate of AI and human||As compared to people, computers can handle more data at a speedier rate. For occurrence, in the event that the human intellect can solve a math problem in 5 minutes, AI can solve 10 problems in a minute.||In terms of speed human cannot beat the speed of AI, or, machines.|
|Decision Making||AI is profoundly objective in choice making because it analyzes based on absolutely accumulated data.||Human’s choices may be affected by subjective components which are not based on figures alone.|
|Perfection||AI frequently produces precise comes about because it capacities based on a set of modified rules.||For human insights, there’s more often than not a room for “human error” as certain subtle elements may be missed at one point or the other.|
|Energy Consumption||Modern computer generally uses 2 watts energy.||On the other hand, human brains uses about 25 watts|
|Modification of AI and Human||AI takes much more time to adjust to unused changes.||Human insights can be adaptable in reaction to the changes to its environment. This makes individuals able to memorize and ace different skills.|
|Versatility||AI can as it were perform less assignments at the same time as a framework can as it were learn duties one at a time.||The human judgment skills underpins multitasking as prove by differing and concurrent roles.|
|Social Networking||AI has not aced the capacity to choose up on related social and enthusiastic cues.||On the other hand, as social creatures, people are much way better at social interaction since they can prepare theoretical data, have self-awareness, and are delicate to others’ feelings.|
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) Replacing Human Jobs
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence
- Difference between Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Difference Between Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Difference Between Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- What is Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)?
- Artificial Intelligence Could be a Better Doctor
- What is Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)?
- Artificial Intelligence - Boon or Bane
- The State of Artificial Intelligence in India and How Far is Too Far?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help in Curing Cancer?
- What Are The Ethical Problems in Artificial Intelligence?
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence(AI) Predictions in 2020
- Game Playing in Artificial Intelligence
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence(AI) Companies in 2020
- Top 5 Trends in Artificial Intelligence That May Dominate 2020s
- What is Bipolar Disorder and How Can Artificial Intelligence Help in Detecting it?
- 8 Best Topics for Research and Thesis in Artificial Intelligence
- 5 Algorithms that Demonstrate Artificial Intelligence Bias
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.