Artificial intelligence is the field of computer science associated with making the machines that are programmed to be capable of thinking and solving problems like the human brain. These machines can perform human-like tasks and can also learn from past experiences like human beings. Artificial intelligence involves advanced algorithms and theories of computer science. It is used in robotics and gaming extensively.
Business intelligence is a set of technologies, procedures, applications that help us to convert the raw data into meaningful information that can be actually used for decision making. It involves data analysis through statistical methods. It combines data mining, data warehousing techniques and various tools to extract more data-driven information. It involves the processing of data and then using the data for decision making.
Below is the table of difference between Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence:
|Factors||Artificial Intelligence||Business Intelligence|
|Concept||Artificial intelligence involves human like computer intelligence.||Business intelligence involves intelligent decision making.|
|Focus||It deals with principles of statistical analysis.||It deals with machine learning and deep learning algorithms.|
|Application||It is mainly used in robotics, image recognition, virtual gaming, fuzzy logic etc.||It is used in data extraction and data warehousing techniques.|
|Scope||Its scope is associated with events of the future.||Its scope is associated by what has happened in the past.|
|Contributions||It contributes to the subjects like biology and computer science.||It contributes to OLAP, enterprise reporting and data analysis.|
|Algorithm||It uses the BFS(breadth first algorithm) and follows the FIFO principle.||It uses the linear aggression module for classifying data.|
|Drawback||It has drawbacks such as threat to privacy and safety.||It has drawbacks like improper technology and misuse of data.|
|Intention||The main intention of Artificial intelligence is to develop the machines which are capable of working like the human brain.||The main intention of business intelligence is analyzing data and predicting the future from the past data.|
|Tools||It uses complex algorithms to make logic.||It uses spreadsheets, query software, data mining tools for analysis.|
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence and Human Intelligence
- Difference between Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Difference between Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- Difference Between Business Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Difference Between Business Intelligence and Data analytics
- Difference between Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Difference Between Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Difference between Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Difference between Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Difference Between Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Difference Between Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence | An Introduction
- What is Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)?
- Artificial Intelligence Could be a Better Doctor
- What is Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)?
- Artificial Intelligence in Financial Market
- Artificial Intelligence - Boon or Bane
- What Are The Ethical Problems in Artificial Intelligence?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.