1. Angular 4 :
2. ReactJS :
Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS :
|1.||It was developed by Google.||It was developed by Facebook.|
|4.||It works using browser’s DOM.||It works using Virtual DOM i.e., simplified version of DOM.|
|5.||The number of developers using Angular 4 is more as compared to ReactJS.||The number of developer using ReactJS is less.|
|6.||It provides two-way data binding.||It provides one-way data binding.|
|7.||It is generally suited for building cross-platform mobile apps and enterprise web applications.||It is used for dynamic and single page applications.|
|9.||Angular 4 is slow in performance in case of small or single page application.||While it is far better in performance in case of small or single page application as compare to Angular 4.|
- Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS
- Angular vs ReactJS : Which one is Most In-Demand Frontend Development Framework in 2019?
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- Difference Between Angular and Knockout
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
- Difference between Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Preact and Angular
- What is the difference between change and ngModelChange in Angular?
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- ReactJS | ReactDOM
- ReactJS | forms
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.