1. AlaSQL :
2. AnzoGraph :
It is an in-memory distributed graph DBMS designed for analytics. It is used in embedded analytics. This DB is a massively parallel processing native graph database built for diverse data harmonization and analytics at scale, speed, and deep link insights.
Difference between AlaSQL and AnzoGraph :
|1.||It is developed by Andrey Gershun & Mathias R. Wulff on 2014.||It is developed by Cambridge Semantics on 2018.|
|3.||The License of AlaSQL is Open Source||The License of AnzoGraph is commercial.|
|5.||Its primary database model are Document store and Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model are Graph DBMS and RDF store.|
|6.||It does not support the Server-side scripting.||It supports user defined functions for Server-side scripting.|
|7.||It provides concept of Referential Integrity. Hence, there is Foreign Keys.||It does not provide concept of Referential Integrity. Hence, no Foreign Keys.|
|8.||It supports SQL query language but no user access control, stored procedures and host language bindings.||It supports SPARQL is used as query language.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between AlaSQL and Amazon Neptune
- Difference between Adabas and AlaSQL
- Difference between AlaSQL and Altibase
- Difference between Aerospike and AnzoGraph
- Difference between Adabas and AnzoGraph
- Difference between ActivePivot and AnzoGraph
- Difference between AgensGraph and AnzoGraph
- Difference between AnzoGraph and MongoDB
- Difference between 4D and AnzoGraph
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
- Difference between Stop and Wait protocol and Sliding Window protocol
- Similarities and Difference between Java and C++
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between VoIP and and POTS
- Difference between ++*p, *p++ and *++p
- Difference Between DOS and Windows
- Difference between User Level thread and Kernel Level thread
- What’s difference between The Internet and The Web ?
- Difference between Priority Inversion and Priority Inheritance
- What’s difference between Linux and Android ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.