1. AlaSQL :
2. Altibase :
Altibase is an open-source relational database. First version of it is called Spiner which was released in 2000. It is enterprise-grade, in-memory, hybrid, high-performance RDBMS. It is manufactured by Altibase Corporation. It supports complete SQL standard. It also features Multiversion concurrency control (MVCC), implements Fuzzy and Ping-Pong Checkpointing.
Difference between AlaSQL and Altibase :
|1.||It was developed by Andrey Gershun & Mathias R. Wulff in 2014.||It was developed by Altibase in 1999.|
|5.||Primary database models of AlaSQL are Document store and Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is high-performance Relational DBMS|
|6.||It does not support Server-side scripting||It stored procedures and stored functions.|
|7.||There is no partitioning method.||Supported partitioning method is Sharding.|
|8.||It supports SQL query language but no user access control, stored procedures, and host language bindings.||It uses ANSI SQL-92 as query language|
|9.||It does not support any replication methods||It supports replication methods.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between AlaSQL and Amazon Neptune
- Difference between Adabas and AlaSQL
- Difference between AlaSQL and AnzoGraph
- Difference between Aerospike and Altibase
- Difference between Alibaba Cloud AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL and Altibase
- Difference between Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB for PolarDB and Altibase
- Difference between Altibase and Amazon DocumentDB
- Difference between Altibase and Amazon SimpleDB
- Difference between Altibase and Amazon Redshift
- Difference between Stop and Wait protocol and Sliding Window protocol
- Similarities and Difference between Java and C++
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between VoIP and and POTS
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
- Difference between Time Tracking and Time and Attendance Software
- Difference Between Single and Double Quotes in Shell Script and Linux
- Difference between ++*p, *p++ and *++p
- Difference Between DOS and Windows
- Difference between User Level thread and Kernel Level thread
- What’s difference between The Internet and The Web ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.