AI manages more comprehensive issues of automating a system. This computerization should be possible by utilizing any field such as image processing, cognitive science, neural systems, machine learning etc. AI manages the making of machines, frameworks and different gadgets savvy by enabling them to think and do errands as all people generally do.
An expert system is an AI software that uses knowledge stored in a knowledge base to solve problems that would usually require a human expert thus preserving a human expert’s knowledge in its knowledge base. They can advise users as well as provide explanations to them about how they reached a particular conclusion or advice.
Let’s see the difference between AI and Expert System:
|Artificial Intelligence||EXPERT SYSTEM|
|AI is the ability of a machine or a computer program to think, work, learn and react like humans.||Expert systems represent the most successful demonstration of the capabilities of AI.|
|AI involves the use of methods based on the intelligent behavior of humans to solve complex problems.||Experts systems are computer programs designed to solve complex decision problems.|
|Components of AI:
||Components of expert system:
|AI is the study is systems that act in a way to any observer would appear to be intelligent.||Expert system represent the most successful demonstration of the capabilities of AI|
|AI systems are used in a wide range of industries, from healthcare to finance, automotive, data security, etc.||Expert systems provide expert advice and guidance in a wide variety of activities.|
- Expert Systems
- Difference between Management Information System (MIS) and Decision Support System (DSS)
- Difference between Local File System (LFS) and Distributed File System (DFS)
- Difference between Open-Loop Control System and Closed-Loop Control System
- Difference between System Unit and CPU
- Difference Between Digital And Analog System
- Difference between File System and DBMS
- Difference between Operating System and Kernel
- Difference between Computer and Embedded System
- Difference between GPS and Satellite Navigation System
- Difference between Traditional and Reactive Computer System
- Difference between Database System and Data Warehouse
- Difference between Application Software and Operating System
- Difference between UNIX and Windows Operating System
- Difference between FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS File System
- Difference between Delay and Deadline Constraint in Real-time System
- Difference between Terrestrial Microwave and Satellite Microwave Transmission System
- Difference between Loosely Coupled and Tightly Coupled Multiprocessor System
- Difference between Batch Processing and Real Time Processing System
- Difference between Unit Testing and System Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.