1. Agile Testing :
Agile Testing is the type of software testing that involves all members of the project team, special experts and testers. In agile testing work together, testing is not a different phase and testing is performed along with development phases that includes requirements, design, coding and generation of test cases. It takes place alongside the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. V-Model Testing :
V-Model testing is the type of software testing that takes place once the development process is fully complete or almost complete. In this, processes of development and testing are kept quite separate. It does not contain any iteration approach.
It is less reliable as compared to agile testing.
Difference between Agile Testing and V-Model Testing :
|S.No.||AGILE TESTING||V-MODEL TESTING|
|1.||It takes place alongside the development phase.||It takes place after the full completion of development phase.|
|2.||In this, development team and testing team work together.||In v testing, development team and testing team work are separate.|
|3.||In this, acceptance testing is carried out after every iteration.||In this, acceptance testing is carried out only in the end.|
|4.||It approaches to achieve working product / application, at the end of each iteration.||It does not contain any iteration approach.|
|5.||It mandates customer interaction on a regular basis.||It does not mandates customer interaction on a regular basis.|
|6.||It is more suitable for the projects where requirements change rapidly.||It is suitable where requirement changes are almost none.|
|7.||In this, testing is not a separate phase.||In this, testing is a separate phase.|
|8.||It tests each module after its development.||It tests whole software together.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Agile Testing and Waterfall Testing
- Difference between Agile and Scrum Testing
- Agile Software Testing
- Agile Testing Quadrants
- Difference between Agile Model and V-Model
- Difference between Traditional and Agile Software Development
- Difference between Agile and DevOps
- Software Engineering | Comparison between Agile model and other models
- Agile Software Process and it's Principles
- Agile Methodology Advantages and Disadvantages
- Software Engineering | Agile Development Models
- Software Engineering | Agile Software Development
- Techniques to be an awesome Agile Developer (Part -1)
- Estimation Technique in Agile
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) in Software Engineering
- Difference between Frontend Testing and Backend Testing
- Difference between Black Box Testing and Gray Box Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Difference between System Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Difference between Performance Testing and Load Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.