Agile Model is the software development model in which development and testing process carries on simultaneously. In this model, both development related processes and testing related processes are parallel. This model provides the facility of more interaction between development team, testing team and end-users.
V-Model is the software development model in which testing takes place once the development process is fully complete or almost complete. In V-Model development and testing process are kept quite separate. It is not as reliable as Agile Model.
Difference between Agile Model and V-Model:
|It is software development model in which development and testing are concurrent.||It is also software development model but development and testing are not concurrent.|
|It consists of different sprints.||It has two phases Verification and Validation.|
|Testing is easy as compared to V-model.||Testing is hard as compared to Agile model.|
|It consists of total five phases.||It consists of five verification and five validation phases.|
|Communication is easy between end users, development team and testing team.||Development team and testing team don’t interact much with end users.|
|Developers ans testers are dependent on each other.||Developers and testers are independent.|
|It is iterative.||It is not iterative.|
|It is incremental.||It is not incremental.|
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Software Engineering | Comparison between Agile model and other models
- Difference between Agile and DevOps
- Difference between Agile and Scrum Testing
- Difference between Traditional and Agile Software Development
- Difference between Waterfall model and Incremental model
- Difference between E-R Model and Relational Model in DBMS
- Difference between Waterfall Model and Spiral Model
- Difference between RAD Model and Waterfall Model
- Difference between V-model and Waterfall model
- Difference between Bottom-Up Model and Top-Down Model
- Difference between Agile Testing and Waterfall Testing
- Difference between ER Model and RDBMS
- Difference Between Model Parameters VS HyperParameters
- Software Engineering | Pham-Nordmann-Zhang Model (PNZ model)
- Agile Software Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.