Defence Intelligence Agency visited our Campus in Aug, 2018.
Firstly, they had a PPT.
According to them, selection for interview round was on the basis of CV but actually it was on the basis of CG.Some candidates were also picked up during PPT as well. There was only one interview round, which lasted for only 5 mins for each candidate.
- In interview they asked about favorite coding language.
- Then a question of file handling.
- Some candidates were asked questions related to socket programming like TCP header. Few were asked favorite code written till now.
- Then one question was related to CV.
Finally, after 3-4 days they gave the result in which only 3 boys were selected. And no girl was selected, because actually they have hostel for boys only. 🙂
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.