DFD (Data Flow Diagram) of an ATM System consist of two levels of DFD. These levels are Level 0 DFD and Level 1 DFD. Both these levels are used for making the DFD of an ATM system.
- Level 0 DFD :
This level is also known as Context Level DFD. At this level, only the interacting inputs and outputs with a system are described. The DFD of this level is shown below:
- Level 1 DFD :
At this level, more detailed information is given about the processing of the ATM system. The DFD of this level is shown below:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Use Case Diagram for Bank ATM System
- State Transition Diagram for an ATM System
- DFD for Library Management System
- DFD for Food Ordering System
- Developing DFD Model of System
- Types and Components of Data Flow Diagram (DFD)
- What is DFD(Data Flow Diagram)?
- Difference between DFD and ERD
- DFD for Spell Checking and Correcting in Word Processor
- Levels in Data Flow Diagrams (DFD)
- Principal of Information System Security : Security System Development Life Cycle
- Software Engineering | System configuration management
- Software Engineering | Information System Life Cycle
- Software Engineering | Database application system life cycle
- Software Engineering | Jackson System Development (JSD)
- Software Engineering | System Design Strategy
- Blog | Role of a System Analyst
- Difference between System Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and System Testing
- System Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.