DevOps has become a trendy term. It plays an important role in enhancing the growth opportunity for both professionals and organizational setups. The investment of businesses in DevOps has also increased from 66% in 2015 to 76% in 2017. In 2019, 85-90% of businesses adopted DevOps technology. Based on the data obtained on GlassDoor, the average income of a DevOps engineer is one lakh dollars per year.
The combination of development and operation refers to DevOps. A DevOps professional is known for bridging the gap between the operational and development team. Holding such a position is the hardest tech job.
Scope of DevOps certification:
Gives an in-depth understanding of DevOps based tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nagios, Jenkins, etc.
Facilitates sound knowledge of process-based methodologies involving different phases of the product life cycle.
Eligibility for DevOps certification:
Anyone can be eligible to do DevOps certification. Whether someone is a student or a software professional, they can make their career in a specific domain. People who are working in the product development domain can also be the perfect fit for this certification.
Developers want to be in-network operations, admin interested in coding and development and a test engineer are equally eligible for DevOps certification. In simple words, there is no restriction based on one’s role.
Job opportunities after DevOps certification:
To meet the client’s expectations like quick delivery with product efficiency, organizations always prefer to hire a workforce with maximum expertise. With DevOps certification, it can be easy for businesses to get high outcomes within the minimum period.
The DevOps certified professionals are equipped with different expertise needed in all phases of the product development life cycle. Some of the firms are giving DevOps training to their existing workforce and enhancing overall productivity.
A DevOps certification holder can get these jobs depending on their experience and skills:
- Security Engineer
- DevOps Architect
- Integration Specialist
- Automation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Release Manager
Future of DevOps in India:
DevOps has set a standard for businesses to work. It helps businesses and professionals to ensure maximum output with negligible flaws. Bringing operational efficiency and performance at the same time will be easy with DevOps. Based on a study, DevOps produces revenue of 3 billion in 2017 that is expected to enhance by $6.6 billion by 2022. Several experts have also predicted that DevOps will become the mainstream in the future and is going to reach its peak in upcoming years.
- CISM Certification: An Ideal Way to Pursue an Honourable Career
- Career Opportunities in Big Data
- Career Opportunities for B.Tech Graduates in Defense Forces
- Top 10 Programming Languages to Learn in 2020 - Demand, Jobs, Career Growth
- Machine Learning Role in Business Growth and Development
- Most Popular DevOps Tools
- How to Become a DevOps Engineer - A Complete Roadmap
- Lifecycle of DevOps
- Top 10 DevOps Tools That You Can Try in 2020
- How To Prepare For InfyTQ (Infosys Certification Exam)?
- 5 Tips to Prepare for Microsoft Azure Cloud Certification Exam
- AWS Certification Path - Levels, Exam, Cost
- How to Prepare for AWS Certification Exam?
- Top 4 Advanced Project Ideas to Enhance Your AI Skills
- Top 7 Java Project Ideas To Enhance Programming Skills
- India moving 'The Entrepreneur Way'
- First tweet of Google in cryptic way
- How does fileless malware make its way to Computer
- Best Way To Start With Competitive Programming - GeeksforGeeks CP Live Course
- Best Way To Start Learning Python - A Complete Roadmap
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.