DevOn Interview Experience for Java Developer | 3 Years Experienced
In Devon, the recruiter contacted me through Linkedin.
There were two rounds:
In the first round Interviewer connected through teams, the discussion started with an introduction and then Core Java.
Core Java questions asked were
- Primitives datatypes, ranges
- Wrapper classes
- Java 8 features
- Two coding questions on String that was pretty easy
- Given a String “My name is XYZ”, reverse the string, word-wise, not character-wise.
- Count the frequency of each word in a String optimized way.
- HashMap vs HashSet, their internal workings.
- sleep vs yield vs suspend vs join
- Solid Principles
- Design Patterns and which ones you have used in real-time projects.
- Microservices Architecture.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up