Round 1 :
2 coding questions with 10 MCQs on CS Fundamentals. Time 1.5 Hrs.
1. The minimum number of key presses to move from one song to another in a circular playlist.
2. Longest palindromic subsequence
MCQs were of easy level.
30 out of 95 candidates were selected for the following rounds.
Round 2 :
This round was a technical interview that lasted for roughly 70 minutes.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What is your favorite subject? I answered DBMS. So she started asking questions from DBMS.
a. What is Entity?
b. Design an ER diagram for IRCTC. What are the attributes and primary keys in the tables? What derived attribute can be there in the design?
c. What different normal forms do we have? Give the definitions of 1NF, 2NF & 3NF. Given a STUDENT(Roll,Name,Ph_No) schema where Ph_No is multi-valued attribute, what are the 1NF & 2NF normal forms?
3. She then shifted to DSA.
a. Implement a queue with two stacks.
b. Construct BST from a given array(i.e. inserting elements of the array from left to right to a BST)
c. Write pseudocodes for insertion and search of an element in a BST with illustration.
d. She asked me what all sorting algorithms do I know. I answered Selection sort, Bubble sort, Insertion sort ,Merge Sort & Quick sort. She asked me which one was my favourite and why. I told merge sort. She then gave me an example array and illustrate all the basic algorithms like selection sort, bubble sort, insertion sort and merge sort. I was then asked to write a code for the merge operation in merge sort.
4. Do you have any questions for us? I asked about the fields that deutsche bank work on. In this regard, she told me that she wanted to ask me about my projects if time permitted.
10 candidates proceeded for next rounds that contained another tech round and one HR round. Finally 4 students got the job offer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus (FTE)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus for FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus 2018
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience|(On-campus for Internship)