Deutsche Bank visited our campus for full time as well as for internship in the end of July (28th and 29th).
- Coding Round.
- Technical Interview.
- Pro-Fit Round.
Coding Round (90 min): HackerEarth Platform. 10 MCQs and 2 Coding Questions.
- MCQs were based on Graph data structure, Algorithms, OS, DBMS.
- The first question was a variation of the minimum cost required to reach the end of array (out of array not on the last element) as there was rule that we can go i+2 or i-1 something like that.
- The Second question was based on Modular Exponentiation (Power in Modular Arithmetic) as all test cases were out of range of long int in CPP so we have to compute it to modulo 10^9 + 7.
Out of 200 students, 29 students qualified for the interview which was scheduled the next day.
Technical Interview (1 hr): Due to pandemic all the interviews were virtual and conducted on S. It all started with introductory question as Tell me about yourself. He asked me, my favourite subject which is ds-algo, then he asked the above questions and asked to write code on my editor (As I have to share my screen).
- Quick Sort.
- Nth node from the end of Linked List. ( Both singly and doubly LL)
- Reverse Linked List.
- Searching in BST
- Find triplets with a given sum in an array.
- Add 1 to a string.
I had to write a pseudo code for all considering all the edge cases. After that, he asked some basic questions on projects.
Out of 29, 17 students qualified for the next round.
Pro-Fit Round (30 min): It’s basically a Profession Fitness round where they want to see our behaviour, our thinking process, how professionally good you are, can you do teamwork in different scenarios.
Quick go through my resume and asked me about projects that I have done.
- What is Git and GitHub?.
- Various Git commands and their differences. What is the master branch?
- She gave me a situation where one of the team members not doing any work and you are facing so much load how could you handle this situation?.
- How Redux is useful in state management, Redux tree, React Hooks, React router. (As I have mentioned projects which use Reactjs)
- Do you know any Databases? Explain MERN stack why it is popular? (Project Based).
She told me do you have any questions? I asked 1 question regarding the Deutsche Bank logo. The interviewer was quite supportive she even gave me some extra knowledge based on what I have answered.
Out 17, 11 got shortlisted.
HR Round (20 -25 min):
- Started with the introduction and again quickly go through the resume.
- Why Deutsche Bank?
- Did you do any projects in the group?
- Native place, Do you have a passport ? , Is there any member of your family who has government job?.
- Project-based questions.
- How I tackle any kind of problem ( Not only coding but some real-life problems ).
- Lastly, He asked me to do I have any questions?
Out of 11, 8 were selected for a summer internship and I am happy to share that I was one of them.
Just be confident about yourself.
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience|(On-campus for Internship)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Internship 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | In-Campus Internship
- Deutsche Bank Interview(virtual) Experience | On-campus for Internship (Pune)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Deutsche bank for summer internship
- Deutsche Bank internship (On campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (On Campus For Freshers)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.