Deutsche Bank visited our campus for full time as well as for internship in the end of July (28th and 29th).
- Coding Round.
- Technical Interview.
- Pro-Fit Round.
Coding Round(90 mins)
HackerEarth Platform. 10 MCQs and 2 Coding Questions.
MCQs were based on Graph data structure, Algorithms , OS , DBMS.
- The First Question was a variation of minimum cost required to reach end of the array (out of array not on the last element) as there was rule that we can go i+2 or i-1 something like that.
- The Second Question was based on Modular Exponentiation (Power in Modular Arithmetic) as all test cases were out of range of long long int in CPP so we have to compute it to modulo 10^9 + 7.
Out of 200 students , 29 students qualified for the interview which was scheduled on next day.
Technical Interview(1 hr)
Due to pandemic all the interviews were virtual and conducted on SKYPE.
Its all started with introductory question as Tell me about yourself. He asked me , my favourite subject which is ds-algo , then he asked above questions and asked to write code on my editor ( as I have to share my screen ).
- Quick Sort.
- Nth node from the end of Linked List. ( Both singly and doubly LL)
- Reverse Linked List.
- Searching in BST
- Find triplets with a given sum in an array.
- Add 1 to a string .
- Kth smallest element in array.
I had to write pseudo code for all considering all the edge cases. After that he asked some basic questions on projects.
Out of 29, 17 students qualified for the next round.
Pro-Fit Round(30 mins)
It’s basically a Profession Fitness round where they want to see our behaviour , our thinking process , how professionally good you are, can you do teamwork in different scenarios.
Mostly Project-based .
Quick go through my resume and asked me about projects that I have done .
- What is Git and GitHub?.
- Various Git commands and their differences . What is the master branch?
- She gave me a situation where one of the team members not doing any work and you are facing so much load how could you handle this situation?.
- How Redux is useful in state management, Redux tree, React Hooks, React router . ( As I have mentioned projects which use Reactjs)
- Do you know any Databases? Explain MERN stack why it is popular ? ( Project Based ).
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years ? Where do you see yourself in 5 years ? .
- She asked me do you have any question ? I asked 1 question regarding Deutsche Bank logo.
Interviewer was quite supportive as she even gave me some extra knowledge based on what I have answered.
Out 17, 11 got shortlisted.
HR ( 20 -25 mins )
Started with the introduction and again quickly go through the resume .
- Why Deutsche Bank?
- Did you do any projects in the group?
- Native place, Do you have a passport ? , Is there any member in your family who has government job?.
- Project based questions.
- How I tackle any kind of problem ( Not only coding but some real life problems ).
- Lastly , He asked me do I have any questions ?
Out of 11 , 8 were selected for thesummer internship and I am happy to share that I was one of them.
Just be confident about yourself .