Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst or Technology Analyst 2021
There are 5 Rounds (OT + 2 Technical + HR+ Profit )
1. Online Test on HackerEarth (90 min)
There are 3 coding Questions (Easy, Medium, Medium), I have solved two and a half.
2. First Technical (45 min)
- He asked me about the project mentioned in my Resume.
- Few simple SQL queries and 1-2 based on joins
- Questions on C like the difference between void main and main (void), about static variables, and a few more.
- Some basics of Java and C++.
- Bubble Sort
Coding Question (for all asked for multiple approaches)
- Check Palindrome with several variations
- Reverse string with characters and vowels
- One more question that I won’t remember but that was a tricky one 🙂
Three aptitudes based puzzle (seems like Rapid fire)
- Maximum runs a batsman can score in an ODI match.
- A man is allocated a task. He doubles the task done every day. If the man completely does the task in 25 days, how many days did it take for the man to complete 25% of the task?
3. Second Technical (45 min)
- Asked about my project (Deep dive) and competitors for the project. How your idea is different.
- Asked about SQL Query, ACID Property, Concurrency Control Protocols. (All in-depth )
- How to represent many many relationships within the tables.
- Java questions:: Constructors, method overloading, and some more basic questions.
- DSA Basics on Linked List, Tree (Binary Tree, BST, Balanced BST), and a few more.
Asked me, Suppose if we hire you. In which end do you wish to work (frontend or backend).
Some situation-based questions.
4. HR Round(15 min)
- Explain both the Projects.
- What I learned at NITT
- How you will be an asset to DB
- Some Basic HR questions and asked about preferred Job location.
5. Profit Round (15 min)
- Asked about my journey to MCA.
- Why choose MCA over CA (as I have Commerce + Maths in 12th).
- Asked me to share my leetcode profile.
- Do you know about Blockchain?
- Strength and weakness.
- Short-term and long-term goals.
Some points you can consider (If you want)
- Only mentions those things in your Resume on which you are confident.
- If you don’t know anything don’t sit blank.
- As everyone says that know and everything about your project. (Do some research on Google)
- Just take your time while giving answers to the questions. (Most Imp)
- While answering any situational-based questions try to give an example and If possible try to relate with the Job Profile. Hope this will Help You!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...