Round 1 (Coding Round – A large chunk of students appeared as this was the 2nd major recruiter)
- Held on HackerEarth
- 3 questions with 50, 50, and 20 marks respectively.
- All the 3 questions were tough.
- I did one question of 50 marks with all test cases passed and I qualified.
- Also, some of my friends got 50 marks but did not qualify. I think there were other parameters as well.
Round 2 ( Technical Interview – 11 students were selected )
- Tell me about you and your projects.
- Explain the project. ( Explained fluently my internship project )
- Questions on the project.
- Tell me what you know about OOPS?
- Explain polymorphism.
- What are the access specifiers?
- What will happen if we don’t specify anything before a class?
- Heap – I didn’t know about it so said I am not confident in Heap. She moved on to the next question.
- What is a linked list?
- Find the middle of the linked list ( Code in online editor)
- What is a stack?
- What is a queue?
- Code an algorithm using queue which can find the max and min in O(1) time and show output ( Code in editor).
- Code all the algorithms you know to reverse a string (Code in editor).
Round 3 ( Technical Round – 6 students were selected )
- Project and explanation.
- CV based questions
- Why NLP?
- Other use cases of NLP.
- Which ML algorithms you know?
- Difference between Keras and TF.
- Time complexities.
- Different terms related to time complexities.
- O(n), W(n), w(n), theta(n) etc etc.
- Suppose someone from your team does not want to work. You being the leader of the project what are the steps you will be taking. ( I explained in points that first I’ll talk to him and try to understand the reason. Then I’ll motivate him to join. If necessary I’ll arrange a team meeting. Then even after these steps is he doesn’t listen then I would hand it over to the upper management).
- How will you approach any design problems? Explain in steps. ( I took the example of my project and explained to him from start to end what I would do. I explained from planning to the full testing and deployment phase).
- Swap two no without using extra variable.
Round 4 ( Professional Fitment – 5 students were selected )
- Project and explanations.
- Have you ever been to Bangalore or Pune?
- Best professor and worst professor in college and why? ( Named the best but didn’t name any for the worst)
- How were the previous rounds?
- Why analytics?
- What do you want to work in?
- You have good marks in 10, 12 and college why not further studies?
- Implement LCS and show the output( Time given 10 min ).
- Explain your algorithm.
Round 5 ( HR round – 4 students selected )
- Project and explanation
- Was there any question that you thought was beyond your limit in the previous round?
- Can you solve that question now?
- Explain the question.
- How was the previous interviews?
- How will you know that your calculator is not working? Explain stepwise.
- Any experience in working as a team?
Finally, 4 of us got the offers in which I was one of them.