Deutsche Bank Interview Experience 2020
Round 1 (Coding Round – A large chunk of students appeared as this was the 2nd major recruiter)
- Held on HackerEarth
- 3 questions with 50, 50, and 20 marks respectively.
- All the 3 questions were tough.
- I did one question of 50 marks with all test cases passed and I qualified.
- Also, some of my friends got 50 marks but did not qualify. I think there were other parameters as well.
Round 2 ( Technical Interview – 11 students were selected )
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Tell me about you and your projects.
- Explain the project. ( Explained fluently my internship project )
- Questions on the project.
- Tell me what you know about OOPS?
- Explain polymorphism.
- What are the access specifiers?
- What will happen if we don’t specify anything before a class?
- Heap – I didn’t know about it so said I am not confident in Heap. She moved on to the next question.
- What is a linked list?
- Find the middle of the linked list ( Code in online editor)
- What is a stack?
- What is a queue?
- Code an algorithm using queue which can find the max and min in O(1) time and show output ( Code in editor).
- Code all the algorithms you know to reverse a string (Code in editor).
Round 3 ( Technical Round – 6 students were selected )
- Project and explanation.
- CV based questions
- Why NLP?
- Other use cases of NLP.
- Which ML algorithms you know?
- Difference between Keras and TF.
- Time complexities.
- Different terms related to time complexities.
- O(n), W(n), w(n), theta(n) etc etc.
- Suppose someone from your team does not want to work. You being the leader of the project what are the steps you will be taking. ( I explained in points that first I’ll talk to him and try to understand the reason. Then I’ll motivate him to join. If necessary I’ll arrange a team meeting. Then even after these steps is he doesn’t listen then I would hand it over to the upper management).
- How will you approach any design problems? Explain in steps. ( I took the example of my project and explained to him from start to end what I would do. I explained from planning to the full testing and deployment phase).
- Swap two no without using extra variable.
Round 4 ( Professional Fitment – 5 students were selected )
- Project and explanations.
- Have you ever been to Bangalore or Pune?
- Best professor and worst professor in college and why? ( Named the best but didn’t name any for the worst)
- How were the previous rounds?
- Why analytics?
- What do you want to work in?
- You have good marks in 10, 12 and college why not further studies?
- Implement LCS and show the output( Time given 10 min ).
- Explain your algorithm.
Round 5 ( HR round – 4 students selected )
- Project and explanation
- Was there any question that you thought was beyond your limit in the previous round?
- Can you solve that question now?
- Explain the question.
- How was the previous interviews?
- How will you know that your calculator is not working? Explain stepwise.
- Any experience in working as a team?
Finally, 4 of us got the offers in which I was one of them.