The first round was an aptitude round hosted on the HackerRank platform. It consisted of two coding problems and 12 MCQs.
First coding question was: https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/largest-rectangle/problem
Second coding question was: https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/the-quickest-way-up/problem
MCQs were a bit tough based on Quantitative aptitude, OS, Data structures, Time complexities, debugging of codes, DBMS, etc.
(If you get one out of two codes correct, there are high chances for you to get shortlisted for the next interview rounds.)
Total 13 students were shortlisted for the next rounds out of 400 students who had appeared for the aptitude test.
The second round was a technical round where I was asked questions about my project and previous internship. The interview asked me the questions based on Data structures and Operating systems. I was asked to write codes for the stack implementation of reversing a string and also for the threads.
The third round was also a technical round which was purely based on DBMS where the level of questions increased from easy to tough. The interviewer had asked me to write queries as well.
The fourth round was a techno-HR round with technical questions based on DBMS, operating systems, data structures, Computer networks and some basic yet tricky questions about different programming languages.
HR questions asked were :
- Given a situation where you are going to complete a work in a week but on the next day, you realize that the task is tough and you don’t know most of the things in it. What would you do?
- What do you know about DB?
- What domains do you think we(DB) must be working in the field of technology?
It was purely an HR round where she asked me questions about my family, what my parents do, why I chose engineering, etc.
At last, they selected 4 students out of 13 for 2 months summer internship and I was one of them!
All the very best! 🙂
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience|(On-campus for Internship)
- Deutsche bank for summer internship
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus (FTE)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus for FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience FTE(On Campus 2019)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (On Campus For Freshers)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.